So how do you get your shoes repaired online?
Too busy to get your shoes repaired locally?
Too busy to get to the post office either to post them?
Let us help you out. Follow our online booking for shoe repairs, completing the date and address of collection in the additional comments box at the checkout stage. We can collect from the majority of the England, Wales and Southern and Central Scotland, just give us the address. Please ensure all footwear is packaged in one parcel. If too big for one box, two can be taped together to create one unit. Our courier will collect between the hours of 8am and 6pm and will deliver within 2/3 days of collection to our repairs centre. Alternatively call us on 01749 673298 to discuss your requirements.
Please note this additional service will cost you £12.00 in addition to your normal repair and postage fee. NB. Printing facilities will be required
So, there are just a few simple steps to follow:
1. Check your footwear or item to identify your repair requirements
2. Click on the footwear gender or specialist type of repair
3. Click on the type of repair you require to see the choices available
4. If you only require a heel, click on the type of heel that you require
5. If you require a sole repair click on the type of sole you require. You now also have a choice of heel to add to your repair. All sole repairs include heels, with the exception of a Stick on Sole only repair
6. To select your heel that matches your sole repair, go to the drop down menu and select your heel type
7. Once completed your repair selection, enter in the box a brief description of the shoes to be repaired and any additional instructions
8. If you have additional footwear, complete the same process for each one
9. Click on your Shopping Basket and complete the payment process
10. Once you have successfully completed the payment process, please print and complete the address label PDF (on the right hand column) to be attached to your parcel
11. You will receive your invoice via email including the detail/s of each repair and description of the shoes to be repaired. Please print off 2 copies. Keep 1 copy and place the other in your parcel for identification purposes
12. Upon receipt of your parcel, we will check each repair prior to completion, and if there are any queries we will make contact with you either by phone or email
13. If you have ordered an aftercare product ONLY, this will automatically be sent out to you and you DO NOT need to post anything to us. Aftercare products will be despatched within 3-5 working days
14. If you have ordered an aftercare product along with a repair, this will be dispatched along with your completed footwear
If at any time you are unsure as to what your shoes require please contact us on 01749 673298 and we will advise.